Cancellation and Refund Policy
At Swisswellness Dive Resort, we strive to provide the best possible diving trips and courses to our customers. However, if you are not satisfied with our services or if you need to cancel a booking, we have a return and refund policy in place to assist you.
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, which may cause you to cancel your booking. In case of cancellation, the following policy applies:
- If you cancel your booking 30 days or more prior to the start date of your diving trip or course, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to the start date of your diving trip or course, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to the start date of your diving trip or course, no refund will be given.
- In case of cancellation due to COVID-19 related reasons such as travel restrictions or positive COVID-19 test, you can reschedule your booking or receive a full refund.
Trip/ Course Cancellation Policy:
In case we need to cancel a diving trip or course due to unforeseen circumstances such as unfavorable weather conditions, technical problems, or force majeure, we will offer you the following options:
- Reschedule your trip/course for another date.
- Receive a full refund for the trip/course.
We do not accept any returns for our diving courses or trips.
If you are eligible for a refund, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +20 10 666 544 63 to initiate the refund process. We will require your booking reference number and other relevant details to +20 10 666 544 63 process the refund. The refund will be processed within 7-10 working days.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our return and refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.